I am the face behind Taylor Meets Worldd. I graduated from the University of Oregon in 2019 with a degree in Human Physiology and a minor in Chemistry. I started this blog to document my memories and hopefully figure out how to navigate into the real world. I hope you come along for the ride!
- I am such a home body. If my two options are going out to the bars with my friends or staying home alone and watching One Tree Hill, I will almost always choose the latter.
- As mentioned above, I am a One Tree Hill fanatic. No joke, my mom and I spent an entire winter break binge watching all 8 (at the time) seasons on Netflix. Now, I’ve seen about every episode 10 times and counting. Team Brooke and Nathan all the way.
- I love a good romance story. Hallmark Christmas movies are my absolute favorite because they’re so corny and romantic and honestly my dream. I want a love story like all those movies… and yes, I know I am setting myself up for failure.
- I could drive around and sing for hours on end. I pretty much have no problem going on a long road-trip… as long as I’m by myself and can sing the whole way. I am totally that person who creates fake scenarios in their mind and just belts out. I have won American Idol numerous times… in my mind.
- I have no clue what I’m doing with my life. I feel like as a twenty-something, this is very normal… I hope. That is part of the reason why I created this blog. I want to share my experiences and hopefully pave my own path.