Question of the Day: What is one movie you could watch / have watched over and over again?
I decided to change “word of the day” to “question of the day.” I feel like it’s more fun. My answer for todays question is 13 Going on 30. This movie is such a classic and honestly one of my favorites. Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Gardner… can’t get much better than that… maybe Jennifer Aniston. Such a great, adorable movie. If you haven’t seen it yet, you must watch it now!
I haven’t created monthly goals since February, so I thought I would bring them back and make some goals for May. Here are the goals I’ve made in 2021 so far: New Years Resolutions + Monthly Goals for February 2021. Last thing, how the freak is it May already???
May 2021 Goals:
- Matcha only on the weekends: The matcha addiction continues. I would still really like to curb my addiction, so I am restricting myself to matcha only on the weekends. Hopefully I’ll be able to stick to this goal even though I’ve failed every time I’ve tried. I have no willpower lol, but so far for the month of May, I’m on track! Woohoo!
- Track my spending: This is something I’ve also gotten out of the habit of. This month, I would really like to start tracking it again. I just started a new job and am making a bit more money than I was at my prior job, but I don’t want to be more careless or stupid with the money I make. I’ve created my May money tracking spreadsheet on Notion and will put all my spending on there.
- Do 40 pushups straight: Not going to lie, I feel like this might be the easiest goal on my list so far. I mean it’s definitely not going to be easy at all, but I’ve been feeling pretty strong and my pushups are feeling solid. I’m ready to reach this goal! It will be the most pushups I’ve done in a row… ever!
- Try 2 new restaurant: Okay now THIS will be the easiest goal, but I’ve come to realize that I pretty much never try new restaurants. I have my favorites and I like to stick to them, but how do favorites become your favorites? You freaking try them! So maybe the new restaurants I try this month will become some of my favorites!
- Fully clean out my closet: I struggle with this so much. I start off strong and super motivated and then once I’m done with one drawer, I get bored. I want to fully clean out my closet (or both my closets since I have clothes at my apartment and my home) and get rid of a bunch of stuff.
Hooray for goals! I don’t think these goals are particularly too difficult, minus the matcha goal, but I got this! What are goals for May?