Well, another year has gone by (a very crazy year that is) and it is officially… almost the Holiday season. Once again, I have created a bunch of different gift guides for the special people in your life. Today, I am sharing the first gift guide for the kitchen lover! If you know someone who loves baking or cooking or just being in the kitchen, this is the perfect gift guide.
- Sweet Laurel Cookbook: I came across this cookbook in Nordstrom and thought it would make the perfect gift. I really like this cookbook specifically because it is full of delicious treats that contain whole ingredients.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer: If you’re a serious baker, you need a KitchenAid mixer. My family has one and it is such a game-changer. Plus, it comes in so many different colors. I really like this misty blue color.
- Stemless Champagne Glasses: It’s about that time of the year where champagne bottles are popping! Cute champagne glasses are a must. Just remember… no New Year’s parties this year!
- Marble & Wood Cheese Board: Charcuterie boards are a really good thing to have especially if you’re hosting parties or just having a Bachelorette night. I really like this half marble half wood one. It is so cute… now I just need to learn how to lay out the food on it.
- Infused Olive Oil Gift Set: I can’t say I’m the biggest olive oil person, but I know quite a few people who love dipping their bread in olive oil. Wouldn’t it be fun to dip it in different types of olive oil? This set is perfect for that.
- 2-Piece Measuring Conversion Magnet Set: Do you ever find yourself baking or cooking and running into a conversion issue? Well, me too. These conversion magnets are perfect to hang on your fridge. So convenient and so cute.
- Instant Pot: These are life-changing. Instant pots can make so many different meals in such a short amount of time. They are so simple and there are so many recipes on the web. My personal favorite… chili!
- Met Sketches Apron: Aprons make a perfect gift for any baker. No one likes getting flour all over their clothes. There are so many different types of aprons out there, but here is one I found that I thought looked nice.
- Copper Snowflake Cookie Cutters: Cookies galore! I feel like everyone loves baking around this time of the year. Cookies… especially. For Santa of course. Here are some cookie cutters that are so festive and great quality.
- Recipe Cutting Board: Nothing like a personalized gift! I found this cutting board on Etsy and thought it would make such a special gift. I almost want to get it for myself and put my moms famous recipes on it so I’ll have them forever.
More gift guides to come. I hope you enjoyed this one! Happy shopping.