Quote of the Day: “Fall is sweater weather, crunchy leaves, and pumpkin spice everything.”
Now that it is officially Fall, it’s time to throw on turtle neck sweaters, cozy up near the fire place, and eat an endless amount of pumpkin pie (or pumpkin coffee cake). I am completely obsessed will Fall for all those reasons, plus in just a few weeks, “Countdown to Christmas” will start on the Hallmark Channel. What more could you ask for?
There are so many Fall activities I want to do this season. I’ve created a list of all of them and hope to check them off before the Christmas season begins.
- Apple Picking: I don’t know why I’ve been obsessed with doing this lately, but I cannot get the idea out of my mind. Every Fall I go to the pumpkin patch, but this year, I want to go to an apple orchard and pick my own apples. It would be so fun to experience something different. Now I just need to find an apple orchard.
- Carve a Pumpkin: I feel like this is a classic Fall activity, but I haven’t done it in years. Like maybe high school, maybe before? I’m not exactly sure. This year, I want to carve an amazing looking pumpkin. There’s something so satisfying about cleaning out all the guck from inside the pumpkin and creating something cool!
- Fall Hike: I’m completely in love with Fall leaves and all the different colors. Since I’m in Oregon, I am very excited that I’ll be able to see the colors change and just a forest of colorful trees!
- Bake Fall Treats: Fall is just the best time to bake! From pumpkin spice everything to apple, Fall treats are the absolute best. My boyfriend and I recently made pumpkin coffee cake and it was delicious, dense, but delicious. I’m ready to make more Fall treats like caramel apples, pumpkin pie, and apple cider. Here’s the link for the pumpkin coffee cake if you want to try it out yourself: https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/pumpkin-coffee-cake/
- Binge Watch TV for a Day While Wrapped in a Blanket: Bahaha this is so lame, but Fall is all about being cozy and there’s nothing cozier then being wrapped in a huge blanket. I love watching Gossip Girl around this time of the year. I don’t know why, but I feel like that show just emanates Fall. Maybe I’ll watch it again… for like the 5th time.
Well that’s my short list of some activities I want to do this Fall. Although this year has been, well, a shit show, I believe the last few months are going to turn out fabulously. We made it to the best part of the year! Who would’ve thought? Have any more fun Fall activities? Let me know. I’m always down to do anything Fall related!