It’s that time of the year again! Christmas is less than two weeks away and shopping must get done! Malls are packed and stores are filled. Are you worrying about what you’ll get all the ladies in your life? Well, I’m here to help! Scroll through to see my top picks for Christmas 2019!
- Archer & Olive Dot Notebook: This is a great gift for anyone who is organized and loves planning…more specifically who love creating their own planner.
- Soma 25 oz. Glass Water Bottle: Reusable water bottles are the way to go! Hydroflasks are great and all, but they kind of get gross inside if you don’t wash it everyday. Glass water bottles stay cleaner in my opinion.
- Revlon Salon One Step Hair Dryer: This tool works like magic. Link Dry Bar, but a whole lot cheaper and faster! This totally gives the perfect blow out look without putting too much effort into it.
- Ugg Cozy Knit Slipper: The comfiest and cutest slipper to ever exist. Whoever receives these won’t ever want to take them off! Beware of dogs though… they love the fur.
- Vineyard Vines Mixed Media Sherpa: Nothing beats a nice, cozy sweatshirt. Vineyard Vines has some really great ones and they’re on sale right now! Might have to snag this for myself.
- Peloton Stationary Bike: This is kind of a joke because of all the criticism the company is getting for their commercial, but also not a joke because this is a great product. It’s definitely pricey, but a great workout!
- Mia Prima Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush: Taking care of the skin is so important. The earlier you can start, the better. This brush is a great exfoliator and makes the skin extremely smooth.
- Bose SoundLink Micro Speaker: Small and great sound. Such a great little device for traveling.
- Nutrition Stripped Cookbook: This cookbook has some really yummy recipes. The chocolate smoothie is a personal favorite. Health is the best gift to give.
- BP Chunky Pointelle Sweater: Putting effort into an outfit when it’s cold outside is not fun. Sweaters are a warm, cute way to make any outfit look really put together.
- Adidas Ultraboost: The best running/gym shoe. These are really supportive and comfortable. They don’t hurt the foot at all. There is a great selection of colors too!
- Anthropologie Monogram Agate Coaster: There’s nothing better than receiving something cute for your house! These coasters are so cute and I love that they’re monogramed, so they seem extra personalized.
I hope this was helpful and hopefully you’ll be able to gift the ladies in your life something they will love! Any present recommendations? Let me know!