I was going to post a new gift guide, but honestly I couldn’t really think of any new ideas that are not already out there on other blogs and I didn’t want my post to be super redundant. Instead I thought I would post some of the things I am wishing to receive this Christmas. I’m not going to share everything, but just the main items I am hoping for. I obviously don’t expect to get all of these, but they are wishes. I also thought this would give you all some ideas of what you want to add to your wishlist or what you want to give to others. Let’s get into it!
What I’m Wishing to Receive:
- Charcoal Deodorant: I recently decided that in 2019 I am starting a non-toxic lifestyle. I don’t think I’ll be able to go completely non-toxic, but I’m going to do the best I can. I’ve tried natural deodorant’s before, but a lot of them don’t work too well. I came across this charcoal deodorant and it has GREAT reviews, so I really want to try it out! Link: PrimarilyPure Charcoal Deodorant
- Sea Mist Hair Spray: As I’m sure you have figured out by now, I am OBSESSED with Herbivore products! I have only tried their Jasmine Body Oil so far, so I really want to try and get my hands on as many products as possible. I thought the hair mist would be cool because I don’t know why…it just would be! Link: Sea Mist
- Jasmine Green Tea Toner: One co-worker of mine has amazing skin and she is freaking 54 years old! I asked her what her secret was and she told me toner! I came across this Herbivore toner and I just have to try it! It also smells AMAZING. Jasmine is my all time favorite scent. Link: Jasmine Green Tea Toner
- LuluLemon Align Crops: Align pants are the BEST Lululemon product ever. The material is seriously amazing and gives a naked sensation feeling. I have two pairs of these and I want like all the colors. This camouflage print is so trendy right now…I LOVE it! Link: Lululemon Align Crops
- Madewell Ruffle Top: I have been super in to Madewell clothes recently. Their clothes are so cute and exactly my style. It’s in the middle of classic/preppy and casual. I freaking LOVE. This top is so cute even though it kind of reminds me of working in a candy store or something. I think it is so girly and flirty! Link: Shanza Ruffle-Hem Top in Stripe
- LuluLemon Swiftly Tech Top: Along with the Align pants, the Swiftly Tech top is the best top ever. I sweat so much when I work out, but when I’m wearing one of my Swiftly tops, I feel like I don’t have any sweat on me! It’s GREAT! I honestly have 4 of these shirts and I really want this red one! Red is my favorite color ever. Link: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew
- LuluLemon 1/2 Zip: I actually just came across this little jacket thing today. I saw it in the store and fell in LOVE with it immediately. It is so soft and thin, but also feels super warm. This jacket comes in three different colors… they’re all super cute, but I personally like the white one the best. Might need to buy this for myself! Link: Run Briskly 1/2 Zip
- Tory Burch Sandals: Okay this item is a total splurge, but I’ve wanted these sandals for SO FREAKING LONG! I don’t know why, but I just think they are the cutest things ever! They are so classy looking and ugh I want them! I found basically the exact one’s at a Tory Burch Outlet, but they didn’t have my size. If I go back and they have my size, I am totally snagging them. Link: Miller Sandal, Leather
- Kate Spade Tote: This item is also a splurge, but sometimes it’s okay to splurge…right? Kate Spade is my favorite designer brand because I feel like her things are a lot more affordable than say Gucci or Louis Vuitton. I have a few Kate Spade items, but they are smaller. I love this tote so much. It’s so stylish and classy looking. I don’t know when I would ever use it, but some time it may come in handy! Link: Hayes Street Nandy
- Ugg Slippers: I have a pair of these, but they are just leather…also my dog chew some of the fur on one of them. Mom if you’re reading this…it’s not my fault. I’ve had the slippers for a while and thought it was time for a new pair. I love these knitted ones. They look so cozy. I freaking love Uggs so much. They’re not really in style anymore, but they’re so soft and keep my feet super warm and that is ALL I care about! Link: Cozy Knit Slipper
- iPhone Tripod: I’ve been wanting an iPhone tripod for a while now because sometimes you just need to take a photo of yourself without asking random people. I think this would come in handy for trips and what not. I want one that has super long legs, so I can take a picture of myself standing up. I’m not linking anything because I don’t have a specific tripod I am hoping for.
- Bose Wireless Headphones: I never realized how difficult it is to workout with normal headphones. My sister has these Bose one’s and she really likes them, so I thought I would ask for the same one. Link: SoundSport Wireless Headphones
- iPhone Car Mount: I hate when I am driving and need directions and have to place my phone on my lap to see the directions. It doesn’t feel safe at all. I really want a car mount so I can just put my phone on there and then I won’t have to worry about getting in a freaking car crash while trying to get somewhere! There’s no link because I’m okay with any car mount.
- Quinn XCII Concert Tickets: I love Quinn XCII so much! He is coming to Portland in April and I REALLY want to go! So maybe someone will get me tickets! Honestly, I’d be good with going to any concert though.
Well that was a long wish list. Clearly some items are a lot cheaper than others, but I feel like it’s good to have variety. I will definitely show you all what I end up getting on Christmas day, so look forward to that. Comment below what you’re asking because I would love to know!