Youtube is the best website ever…. seriously one of my all time favorites. I watch so many different people ranging from singing to health to vlogs. There’s literally everything on Youtube. I wanted to share a few of my personal favorite Youtubers, just in case you’re looking for new people to watch. I will also link their Instagrams, so you can check them out.
- Maggie MacDonald: Let me start off by saying how naturally beautiful Maggie is. It is unfair! Maggie is a college student (same age as me) who lives on Cape Cod and goes to school near Boston. Her vlogs are my absolute favorite. She is so down to earth and just seems genuine and hilarious. Her style is impeccable and she is seriously goals just all around. Check her out because you won’t regret it!
- Sarah’s Day: Ever need some motivation to get absolutely shredded? Well Sarah’s Day is great for that motivation. Holy her body is insane! I’ve watched all her workout videos and I just cannot even fathom how she completes them. Her and her boyfriend, Kurt, are so freaking hilarious and I love living vicariously through them. She makes me want to visit Australia and go to all the cute little cafes near the beach! Her E-book “Shred It To Shed It” is the absolute best and the workouts are killer, but so worth it!
- Aspyn Ovard: Aspyn is one of the first YouTubers I started watching and I still continue to watch her each day! I’ve watched her change her hair color a lot and I feel like I’m waiting for her to change it back to her natural color just because I don’t remember what it looks like. She is also the queen of braided hairstyles. I try to do them on myself, but they don’t turn out nearly as well. Her blog is also my favorite blog ever! So well put together and just her photos are amazing! I am obsessed with Aspyn!
- Ellen Fisher: Ellen inspires me to eat healthier and be kind to my body and environment. Ellen is a vegan Youtuber who lives with her beautiful family on Maui. Her family is so adorable and she just looks like she’s living the life! All the food she makes makes me salivate so much and inspires me to prepare my own food as well. Also, she pretty much makes me want to live the Hawaiian lifestyle with fresh fruit all the time.
- Gretchen Geraghty: Gretchen seems like the nicest person ever! She is always so positive and bubbly… it is truly contagious. She goes to Boston University and is best friends with Maggie. They just traveled to Italy, and their vlogs made me so jealous! The food they ate looked AMAZING! Gretchen is also the soul cycle queen. Swear she goes there like three times a week. Talk about goals. I love watching her videos because they make me so happy and give me the biggest smile.
- Lauren Elizabeth: I’ve been watching Lauren for a very long time as well. She is so funny…probably one of the funniest Youtubers ever. She is so good at hosting events for friends and makes the best cheese boards ever! She just posted a video about vaginas and it was so funny! Highly recommend watching that. She also always looks so put together especially during the holidays! She’s really got life going for her!
- Becca Bristow: Becca is my all time GOALS!! She is a registered dietitian and is married and has an adorable dog and is PREGNANT (so happy for her) and is just overall amazing. She makes the most helpful, informative videos about nutrition and is what ultimately inspired me to pursue dietetics. She will make such an amazing mom and I just can’t wait to see her family grow! Also, her Christmas vlogs are my all time favorite videos…. random, but true. She also has such a classic, preppy style and it is exactly how I would like to dress when I have my life together.
I hope you found a few new Youtubers to watch. You seriously cannot go wrong with any of these women because they’re all amazing and so inspirational! If you have any Youtubers you think I should watch, leave a comment down below!
~TaylorTags: instagram, youtube