It is officially Christmas season… even though I’ve been watching Christmas movies since September and decorated before Thanksgiving. This time of the year is seriously the best because everything just seems happier and prettier. I decided I wanted to do the Holiday Tag to share some of the reasons why I love Christmas so freaking much!
Holiday Tag Questions:
- Favorite Christmas Movie? Eloise at Christmastime
- Are you on the Naughty list of the Nice list? Hopefully the nice list! I think I’ve been pretty good this year.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas: I have had one white Christmas in Maryland. My family went to my cousins house on the east coast and it started snowing on Christmas day! It was really something special.
- Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home in the bay area with my family. I wouldn’t want to spend it anywhere else.
- Favorite Christmas Song? Winter Wonderland /Don’t Worry Be Happy by the Pentatonix
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? My sister and I each open one present.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Of course! I am a Christmas FREAK! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph (I swear I didn’t cheat).
- What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? I’m looking forward to seeing Christmas lights. There is this one street around 20 minutes away from my house that goes all out. Literally every house has crazy lights. It is my dream!
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake? At school my tree is fake, but at home definitely real.
- Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? This question is really hard. I think for my favorite holiday food I would have to say peppermint bark specifically from William-Sonoma. It is so yummy! Go getchu some! I guess that counts as my favorite sweet treat too.
- Be honest: do you live giving gifts or receiving gifts better? Honestly I like both. Like I love receiving gifts because it’s always exciting to see how well people know me, but giving gifts is so fun too! I love wrapping presents with a certain wrapping paper so people know it’s from me. I also making presents such as scrapbooks or gift baskets for people because they’re so fun to put together.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I would love to go to New York City and Boston for Christmas. My dad goes for work during the season and always sends pictures. It is so beautiful in those two places and just screams “CHRISTMAS” to me.
- Are you a pro- present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I love wrapping presents so much! It is probably one of my favorite activities during the holidays, so I am definitely a pro wrapper!
- What made you realize the truth about Santa? Wait, I don’t understand this question…
- Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I do make New Years Resolutions, but do not at all stick to them. I think it is always exciting to write down goals for the New Year, but for me, they’re just never too realistic.
- What makes the Holidays special for you? The holidays are special because I get to spend a lot of time with my family. For 9 months of the year I am in Oregon at school and rarely see my family, so anytime I get with them is really special. During the holidays I get to spend a whole month with them and I feel like we do a lot more activities as a family as opposed to summertime.
Well that’s it for the Holiday tag! These questions are super fun to answer, so I encourage you too to answer them! Stay tuned for more holiday posts!